ION’s 2018 North America Regional Conference took place in Orlando, FL in September 2018, with the theme 'Many Applications - One Mandate'. We explored how we can:
• Become effective among Diaspora communities in North America and around the world
• Understand particular pathways for connecting with oral communities
• Grow churches, evangelism, and discipleship using oral methods
• Use skills in media and the arts in a new wave of missions, in this “generation of the artist”
• Know orality as personal and not an “other” method of communication
• Give the message in a way that sticks
Catch up or refresh yourself with the audio recordings of the workshop session "Engaging People through Oral Bible Storying".
You can listen to all conference sessions here.