ION Africa Consultation 2018, Johannesburg
November 26 - November 30
- Who is an oral learner?
- How do we reach every oral learner in Africa so that he or she has the opportunity to become a follower of Jesus?
- What must we give oral learners that will best sustain a movement of self-replicating disciples?
- How do we reach the least unreached people with the word of God and disciple them effectively within their culture?
- Storytelling, arts and culture have been part of our tradition and culture in Africa. How do these and other traditions help in proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ among oral learners?
These and many other questions will be the focus of the ION Africa Consultation that will take place from November 26th to 30th at eMseni Christian Conference Center in Johannesburg, South Africa.
150 people are expected to attend this Consultation. Though the consultation will take place in November, only those who register early will secure their participation due to limited spaces. To register please send an email to email@example.com
Full information available here.
- March 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Location: Chennai, India Staff: Mike and Esther Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org KIDStory Workshops are designed to make the learning process interactive, ...
- March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Location: Repalle, Andhra Pradesh, India Staff: Mike and Esther Collins Contact: email@example.com KIDStory Workshops are designed to make the learning process interactive, simple, transforming, ...