- This event has passed.
SE Asia ION Conference 2017
November 29, 2017
The South-East Asia Orality Conference is now taking place in Manila, Philippines, November 29 - December 1, 2017.
Please pray for this small gathering of leaders in missions and cross-cultural missionaries in the South East Asian region as they meet for this Convergence (by invitation only).
Located in this region is the greatest concentration of Oral learners (people groups and cultures who rely on spoken rather than written communication), that are unreached and do not have the Bible in their heart language and in the most appropriate form.
Some expectations in the South East Asia ION Convergence:
- Learn about the International Orality Network and the Seven Gateways of Orality
- Interact with Orality practitioners on best practices, new paradigms, technologies and mobilization
- Listen to one another on the status of missions in one’s locality and the challenges at hand
- Pray, strategize and plan an Orality initiative respective countries and places of ministry
Have an event to promote?
Community members can submit orality related events on this site. Increase your audience by adding your training event, promotion, or conference using this button.Submit Your Event
Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/orality.net/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
- October 16 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm UTC+8
ION ZOOM-TABLE: "Reaching the New Marginalized and the Further Marginalized." We the digitally elite enjoy unprecedented access to Good News, good teaching and good resources. October 16th five global leaders join the International Orality Network to describe how the current crisis cuts off the o...
- October 14, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 16, 2021 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
All Nations By All Means NARION Conference - Houston, Tx October 14-16, 2021 OUR CALL: Mark 13:10 – “And the gospel must first be communicated to all nations.” OUR PRACTICE: “Oh, My People, listen to my instructions. Open your ears to what I am saying, for I...