- This event has passed.
Story the Bible online workshop
May 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - June 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm AEST$75
Wycliffe Australia's Story the Bible workshops equip you with skills to use Bible stories in mission, ministry and everyday life. Sadly, we had to cancel workshops for the COVID-19 lock-down BUT the good news is that we are now running Zoom workshops!
The first Zoom workshop for 2020 will be run over five days, spread out over three weeks. Participants will be expected to attend all sessions and complete some homework activities between sessions.
Dates and Times:
- Saturday 16 May, 9–11am and 3–4pm
Please note: includes homework activity between 11am and 3pm to share in the 3pm session.
- Tuesday 19 May, 7–9 pm
- Tuesday 26 May, 7–9 pm
- Tuesday 2 June, 7–9 pm
- Sunday 7 June, 1–4 pm (participants are encouraged to invite friends and family to join us online between 2:00 and 2:30 pm to hear the Bible stories you’ll be working on)
Location: All sessions will be online, primarily conducted using Zoom. You will not need to have a Zoom account to participate (details will be sent once you have registered).
Register by: Sunday 10 May 2020
- May 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am AEST
- June 7, 2020 @ 4:00 pm AEST
- Event Category:
- Storying Training
- Event Tags:
- StoryTelling Training
- Wycliffe Bible Translators Australia
- View Organizer Website
- November 1 - November 5 at e3 Partners Ministry
e3 Oral Strategy is holding an in-person Bible Storytelling Workshop the first week of November. Dates and information to register are below. **This training will be for those who want to learn about oral strategies and using Bible Storytelling to share God's Word to reach...
- January 17, 2022 - January 21, 2022 at e3 Partners Ministry
e3 Oral Strategy is holding an in-person Advanced Bible Storytellers Workshop in January, 2022. Dates and information to register are below. **This training will be for those who are already using an oral strategy or Bible storytelling to share God's Word and want to learn more about this...